Thursday, March 22, 2007

Freedom


I have been away for a while. This blog seems too dark for me now, and I am now in a happier, freer place. Thanks to you all for being there for me during the dark times. Maybe I will continue the blog soon. I am single at the moment, the thing with Sue became too cloying, too over emotional. She was pretty needy, it turned out. I had to end it. I'm friends with Dan now, although he's no longer in the country.

I am gearing up for some new adventures...watch this space.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soo happy you posted again. I look forward to reading more of the adventures of an English Rose!

Mummy said...

Its been a pleasure to read you!

IT Barman said...

I'm glad you have found yourself ina new happy place, I hope it all goes well for you, take care

Tom Paine said...

Superb photo!!

Mummy said...

I know its selfish of ME. But I miss YOU.

English Rose said...

joie de vivre...since you asked so nicely maybe I will start posting again.

Just a toy said...

Okay I'm ready for these new adventures. I'm looking forward to them.

Rodin said...

Hi ER, love the words, very well evocative, sorry I have taken so long to visit, have linked you to all my blogs. Rodinette

The Guess Who # 2 said...

I'm watching! I'm watching!

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting again.pleasure to read and the best part.uuuuhhmmmm awesome photo

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm ready for these new adventures. I'm looking forward to them.
shopping cart

About Me

My photo
I'm Jane, 28, blonde, nice tits. I recently overcame an addiction to stealing. Now I'm busy having fun. Do join the party!