Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Now only the end is between us

A strange phone call from my husband Dan this morning. He is Tokyo making a documentary about sex hotels. He says he has been thinking about something for some time. What's that, I ask?

He says he thinks our marriage is over. He says I have changed. He says I am no longer the woman he married. He wants to stay in Tokyo for at least a year. I sense there is a woman somewhere in the background.

He expects me to cry, maybe. But I don't cry. I could feel the end lying heavily between us, when he was packing his bags to leave for the airport. I could feel the claustrophobia in the room as he rushed down to the taxi in the street.

He is still talking, talking about the minatae of our lives. How we will split up everything, when I silently replace the phone.

I find that I am crying. Crying because when things change it is almost unbearable. Even though I know it is over, I know I loved him once.

The phone rings and I don't want to answer, thinking it is him again. But it turns out to be Dr Butler.

"Dr Butler," I sob.

"I think you can call me Sue, after what happened the other day."

"Did you like it?"

There is a long silence. "You know I did. Why did you rush off like that, afterwards?"

"I don't know. I felt like I had made you do something that you might regret if I hung around."

"No, and I haven't been able to think of anything but you since then. How have you been?"

"A little shook up. Dan just phoned. Seems like he wants a divorce."

"And what do you want?"

"Just you," I said. "Will you come over? I don't want to be alone tonight. I just want you to hold me and sleep curled up beside me. Can you come over?"

"Yes. Yes of course. And I'll hold you all night and make this all better for you. And maybe this time we can make this all about your pleasure."

"Ah, that would be nice," I said, my hand finding its way down into my panties and beginning to stroke my clit. "See you in half an hour?" I say, replacing the phone, my hand still toying with my clit.

How true that old saying is. As one door closes, another one opens ...

10 comments:

Mummy said...

Everything is opening, believe me.

Randolph said...

I like the doors you open. It appeals to my sense of the apropos.

You will do well, methinks...

bad influence girl said...

i'm with virgin... i've lost track of the truth and fantasy of your blog but no matter what i feel like you're going in the right direction

Randolph said...

I forgot this was purely fiction...

...but - i was roped in! well done!

kittentits said...

Where did you get that picture? I loooove it!
p.s. I'm on team Butler. MMmmm Mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

love it, just happend to have a look in, i will be back again, xx
try this link, its well naughty,

click on the two files,
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=72492022

bad influence girl said...

if you come back drop by and drop a line okay doll?

Tom Paine said...

I agree, it's hard to tell if this is a story or the truth, but I hope if it's real that you navigate these shoals. C. and I went through some of the same upheavals, but have come out stronger for it. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

man wht an ass u hav

john said...

just love it,ur blog. i am visiting ur blog so nice .thanks for posting hot and sexy babes picture shopping websites

About Me

My photo
I'm Jane, 28, blonde, nice tits. I recently overcame an addiction to stealing. Now I'm busy having fun. Do join the party!