Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm not the girl I used to be

Dan came back from New York on Thursday. We had a few hot fucks and he was elated that I am cured of my kleptomania. But now he is restless. He wanted me to go out with him last night to some erotic party and sleep with some pretty young girl.

I don’t want to go. I’m perfectly happy to just stay in and watch a movie.

In the end, we agree that he would go by himself.

This morning, as I watched him over breakfast, I could tell something had changed. He doesn’t like me much any more. The woman who had an anything goes attitude to sex has become dull, boring.

“How was your night?” I ask, scalding my tongue on the coffee.

“Exhausting, you know. There was one woman in particular. I watched her take on two men and a woman at the same time. She just loved it.”

I know what he is thinking. She is everything you used to be.

Don’t say it Dan.

Just don’t.

4 comments:

Randolph said...

sorry, but a 'do anything' woman CAN'T become boring until the 'man' has already succumbed to said vice...

Tom Paine said...

One of the pitfalls of embarking on a salacious life is the risk that one person will tire of it before the other. It's what's behind the entire story of my blog, and I feel for both you and your husband. It's very difficult to come to terms with changes in the other, yet it's also unfair to expect you to fuck anything to please him. I wish you both luck in navigating these shoals.

Anonymous said...

so wht happ next

Minly Kkeliv said...

Lovely blog thanks for sharing

About Me

My photo
I'm Jane, 28, blonde, nice tits. I recently overcame an addiction to stealing. Now I'm busy having fun. Do join the party!