Friday, October 20, 2006

A brief moment of relief

At last, Boris turned up today!

He took me round to a grimy flat near Victoria Station. This wasn’t a step towards intimacy. It was the flat of his friend, Niko. I didn’t particularly fancy Niko, something about his eyes, pale blue and too close together, his stature too squat and apelike, but as he looked me over it was clear I was going to have to accommodate him.

This occasionally crops up in a group sex situation. You don’t fancy one of the participants. But rather than cause a fuss, you just put them to work. As long as you don’t have to kiss him/her or pleasure them orally, why sweat it? So I put Niko to work between my legs. I even let him fuck me, while I sucked Boris’s cock. After a while, I was so turned on, I even let Niko kiss me. The taste of myself, sharp and salty with an underlying honeydew sweetness, was so arousing, that soon I was shuddering away, with a man’s cock inside me, who I didn’t even fancy!

So it all worked out in the end!

1 comment:

bad influence girl said...

hrm
not a sensation i'm familiar with

but one i would like to try...

About Me

My photo
I'm Jane, 28, blonde, nice tits. I recently overcame an addiction to stealing. Now I'm busy having fun. Do join the party!