Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dan called today from Istanbul.

"I'm going to have to stay on for a few more days. Is that okay?"

“Yeah. Why shouldn’t it be?”

“Anything exciting been happening?” he asks.

“No.”

What I didn’t say was that I’d done it again. Couldn’t help myself. I lifted a pair of soft leather gloves from Selfridges. I stroked them for a while. It felt soothing, meditative. I felt like I was enclosed in a vacuum of silence. All the buzz from the shop floor dimmed as I slipped the gloves into my bag. The high lasted for hours, like when you come really hard and your ears are ringing, the inside of your head feels soft, spongey and you’re floating about, disconnected from everybody. Like that, only it also felt like I was glowing from the inside. The badness felt good. I was an apple with a rotten core, only no one could see it! Delicious.

3 comments:

English Rose said...

Virgin 34 ... the gloves were so beautiful I decided to keep them. I get a little thrill each time I put them on! Yeah, I'll be careful, don't worry.

Ordinary Girl said...

Hmm, so not the once then...?

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

YOu are going to get caught you relise that. Then again I do hope this is the fictional part. Remember a certain Wynona Ryder? It will embarrasse you, your family and hang over your head for a loong time when you do get caught. Find other ways to get that buzz.

About Me

My photo
I'm Jane, 28, blonde, nice tits. I recently overcame an addiction to stealing. Now I'm busy having fun. Do join the party!